Boobs: C? Very soft. Definitely real.
Age: Mid 30s. Think she give birth before. Got a bit of tummy
Looks: 7/10
FJ: Fantastic!
Anal: Out of this world!
BBBJ: okok lah
Playability: Very high!
Originate: Viet

I would agree that the saucy FRs from the bros here are true as i'ver personally experienced it.

The moment i enter the place, the welcome was normal. Just like receiving a normal customer. Dont have big hugs. Lol...
So Vivi lead me into the bath room and told me to shower myself. Hmmm.... something was amiss and i asked her to shower with me and she obliged.
Showering was ok, a bit of playing here and there.

Then led me to the bed. Her massage was very hard. Very good. Then she did BBBJ not for long though. Dont feel much. Her HDLY also so-so.
The best came only after caps on. She rode on me, grinding my didi hard and in all angles. She was enjoying it! She grind for quite a while until i told her i want to service her. So i got her dress up everything and i learn from the JAV to attack her behind. I got her to bend down and i lifted her skirt to smell her butt and push aside her panty, gave her pussy a kiss and gave her a good AR.

She did not reject when i insert my finger to her anus. She even ask if i want to try anal. I told her i see how, if my didi is hard enough. So i was painting her abalone from behind, at the same time finger her anus. I was also rubbing my didi on her legs. She was really enjoying it and even asked me to look at the mirror of me fixing her behind!

She can really make me hard. I managed to anal her fully. First time i did anal on someone. The feeling is good because any hole you poke, she enjoys it. And part of a successful fucking session was both needs to enjoy the process. And i unleashed the monster in me. I fuck her from behind and at the same time one hand grab her breast and the other hand took her panty and smells it! It was so nice!

We changed a few positions and i make sure both holes are serviced. So i was fucking her pussy and also poking my finger into her anus and i can feel my dick in/out her. For a few times the CD fall off and i have to put it on again.

It was then she was so high and frustrated with the CD, she decide to remove the CD and ask me to continue. Opps... small head wins big head. I raw her. First time having a war with raw. But the feeling is really very good. Your fucking process was not interrupted by the fallen CD. I dont think much, just enjoy the process.

She's one of the greatest fuck ever since after Cheryl. Hope to play more with her on uniforms and toys. Definitely will RTF.