View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Sometimes, I wonder why the powers-to-be don't understand that every men or now even women need sex [even brainy, simple, powerful, weak, etc guys, simple guys, etc] but closed down so many joints as long as underaged population are heavily barred from indulging till they reached the right age to do so ... ??
Thanks pal. Licensing, controlling the business & 'protecting' the people

Licensing: govt also need to earn. right license for right work.

control and protection the people: GL is e 'correct' place for FJ. WL are scheduled to test regularly, this prevent outbreaks and disease management going out of control. ML dont get tested for STI except for HIV and a few other diseases, & it is done only when renewing work permit (correct me if i'm wrong). If a infected customer passed e disease to 1 ML, that ML will pass to how many men, & these men go spread to other ML. Things basically spiral out of control with this vicious cycle. To things worst, the infected may be asymptomatic or symptoms and signs will take years to show up for viral blood diseases . This also why MOH has a guideline for lab/doctor to report if anyone is tested positive for a huge list of infectious diseases.