View Single Post
Old 15-06-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thank you to brother XSaint for returning favour so quickly. If everyone here is like him returning favour so promptly, no need to chase or be reminded, then this would be a very happy place to be in.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. To return ~ Second round :- Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, naka_timo, candle2000, szczesny, ah rat, swagelock, biostar, danny888, zendra, slicker69, ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutinx2, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...Third Round..Steventan, ejectjoy, bigbirdbird...to return faster, PM me your latest post

Still waiting for return from these brothers ~ @iluv33, @Aroithai69, @Dm_ass, @samyboys, @unregister, @webroll, @DaddyDad

IF YOU ARE SO WORRY THAT PEOPLE RUN AWAY AND DON'T RETURN POINTS TO YOU,
IN THE FIRST PLACE, DON'T GIVE. 🙏 🙏

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO GIVE POINTS. THERE IS A LIST OF PEOPLE AHEAD OF YOU.
CAN YOU SEE THE QUEUE LIST IN MY LAST POSTING ON 29-05-2023, 02:06 AM?

IF YOU WANT MY 16 RETURNED POINTS,
PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR TURN PATIENTLY.

IF I AM FLARE UP DUE TO YOUR PERSISTENLY PESTERING FOR THE POINTS RETURN,
I MAY PURPOSELY TO BE NASTY AND SKIP YOUR TURN.

IF NOT HAPPY,
BY ALL MEANS, YOU CAN GO ASK THE ADMIN TO GET BACK YOUR 9 POINTS. WTF KNS

Queue List For Points Returning.

overlord9898
OnlyOnePerfect
KengJr
BC77
silentreader88
w00f
TheIdesOfMarch
Timely Rain
Unfit

Last edited by DaddyDad; 15-06-2023 at 08:48 PM.