Thread: Just Rabbling
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Angry Just Rabbling

Well, I took up a position recently at a pub @ the east. So, this foreign divorced MILF started love bombing me. And the fucking owners started quizzing me abt my dating status with shots down my throat (Luckily I can handle fair bit of alcohol).

So what I found out is that, least according to her. She waited for all 3 children to grow up (The youngest is 16) and divorced the husband. Idk, but love bombing for me is a big red flag and I am certain that I am right. I'II explain further.

No 1, I got 0 nickel to my name, not handsome nor tall.

No 2, Stupidly enough (LMFAO!). I tried to ask her out thrice. Got all sort of excuses.

No 3, Some old fart, just asked her out for supper after work late at night and she agreed. That was the wakeup call.

No 4, After analyzing the situation. I concluded that it was a honey trap to string me along in order to work insane hrs in that sinking ship. So I purposely piss the owner off in order to get fired.

Conclusion, I was naïve and almost got taken for a ride. Also, never ever tell your bosses abt yr dating status. Esp, if they're in this line. Super fucking seedy bunch. Although some of the customers are genuinely nice and friendly, except for some fucking cunts.