View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

The next night, my wife was busy showering and putting on her beauty face mask, dad and me were chatting on the living room sofa. I asked him if he was happy staying at our place and he replied and thanked us for our kind hospitality. Then dad was hesitant but finally asked me.

Dad: Your wife is a good lady. You have to take good care of her! Don't always play outside till you neglected her needs.

I was wondering why dad suddenly asked me this question and I thought back, it might have something to do with our role play last night. He heard us teasing and said she needed more cocks! Oh no, dad must be wondering what was going on!

Me: Of coz, Pa. But I really did not go outside play around.

D: Oh OK. Good to hear that. Play is play but now your limits.

M: Sure, no worry. But what about you Pa! You got no chance to go nowadays!

D: Yah lor, how to go like this? People will also laugh at me when on wheelchair, still want to go find chicken!

All along, me and dad quite close and we can chat almost anything, including finding chickens, hehe! I knew dad often went drinking with his friends and also they all old men loved to go find chickens weekly.

M: True! Wait till recover first. But in the mean time, how you?

D: What you mean how? Can still use hand mah!

M: Oh.. but not so song mah!

D: No choice la. Better than nothing..

Later in the night, when my wife and me went to bed, she asked me what did we chat about? And I told her honestly.

Me: I told you before last time, Pa loves to go find chicken!

Wife: Yes I know.

M: Do you blame him for that?

W: NO! Why should I? If mum did not give him his needs, he don't have the choice.

M: Oh.. good to hear that. That you did not dispise Pa.

W: I have no right to judge him nor stop him. He is NOT my husband!

M: So that means you can judge me lor!

W: Of coz! And don't you dare go find chicken like Pa! I have the right to stop you! Your own wife you also have not fully satisfied her, dare you go outside play! I chop off your thing then you know!

M: Wah, no need so force lah! I also never say want go find! If chopped already, no more then how to satisfy you?

W: You 'buay paisai' Have like no have same same! Not much of a use. Less than 5 minutes finish! WTF! See lah! When I provoke you, your idiot thing then can stand up!

She shook her head when I looked down and see my own reaction. What she said was not wrong! What the heck was wrong with my unpredictable dick!

M: Pa nowadays, no go outside find and so he told me he DIY.

W: Of coz can't go like that. Wait till he recover lor. Must tahan! No choice.

M: With you so distracting to him, I think he also cant taken and shake everyday, hehe.

W: Don't blame me lah. He can also don't see me mah!

M: Pa is also a strong man. How he can resist!

W: Can't be helped. Whenever I cooked, he always stay around to chit chat with me. I think he likes my ass, hehe!

M: How do you know?

W: I am a woman with six sense, haha. He seemed to be forever looking at my ass whenever I turn my back to him. If he saw me, he will always pretend to look elsewhere.

M: Oh is it! He is only a man lah.

W: Why you always have to defend for him har? Let me tell you what happen one of the night when you were asleep. I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I was shocked when I saw dad siting in the kitchen, drinking beer. So paisai! Coz I did not cover up as so troublesome and how I know Pa was there!

M: Oh.. what were you wearing then?

W: Only the lingerie. That very see thru skin tone one! From a distance, he probably thought I was naked! Coz colour same like my skin.

M: No wear bra?

W: Of coz no! I don't sleep with bra on!

M: Then also no panties too, correct?

W: So smart, darling. I was sure he saw my pussy when I bend down to take the drink in the fridge.

M: Well, you love to do pussy show!

W: Hello! It was unintentional as I was not even aware he was there. So when I turned around, then I saw him staring at me. I was frozen for a few seconds before I started to shyly used my hands to cover my modesty.

M: So he saw all of your frontal view too?

W: I'm sure he did!

M: How long were you there with Pa?

W: I don't know. I don't time it! I only sat there for a short while, drinking my water.

I still think my wife had the intention to show off! She could have walk back to the room but why the need to sit with dad to drink together? No wonder Pa need to DIY often if go on like that!