View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good morning folks, today's instalment. Hope to finish writing a bit later.

TO BLUE OR NOT TO BLUE... that is the BLUE
-------------------------------------------------------

gog: Which bed do you want?

I asked Janice while looking at her in the face. She was deep in thought for a while, so before she can say anything I had to interject her.

gog: ONE only, NOT both!

J(anice): Smart boy, how come you know what I was going to say?

gog: Super obvious, you greedy thing you.

J: Push both beds together, make a BIG one... you can take the sofa.

Ignoring Janice, I walked to the left bed and put my backpack on it.

J: Hey, I want that bed!

Janice ran over and pushed me slightly and sat down on the bed. So I stood up, wanted to walk to the other but she threw her jacket on it.

J: Mine too!

gog: And you're mine!

I pinned Janice down on the bed and kissed her lips, we interlocked our lips for a good while before I broke away. Our eyes met and I remember seeing Janice's eyes like behind a filter of softness, where everything seems to be glowing and softly bright. She looked so in bliss.

gog: Miss you.

J: We have 2 nights in this room before we leave for Frankfurt. You're mine all the way.

Oh shit...that's right, 2 nights, means I don't need to have any fun with Penny and Lindi already.

Janice just snuggled up to me and I hugged her while we laid back on the bottom edge of the bed as we've not yet showered or changed clothes. We just laid there hugging each other enjoying the bliss away from prying eyes and other family members (Eric, in this sense).

Got up and met the rest for dinner, split into prayer groups, prayed, talked and shared about each other stuff.. etc etc, the usual kind of things.

Got back to the room about 9pm+.