View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I did an area B one day tour to makan, drink and visit 3 MLs - both of them included. Will update once I have time.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Visited them B2B so just briefly penned my thoughts/experience. To take reference as a first visit.

Booking/communication: Lora (LR) was definitely more responsive - replied to every SMS and rather quickly. Kiki (KK) is pretty laid back in this aspect - in fact on the day of visit I thought I was going to kena aeroplane since she no response until slightly after appointment time. The above mentioned traits kinda carried over to the session itself (see below).

Location: not the best and the intercom was not working too well - so may get stucked if unlucky. They were sharing an apartment and I consecutively had issues making my way up.

Looks: both of them were rather accurately represented by the listing pics. From the pics I actually preferred KK's looks and likewise I preferred her in person - more guai guai GND demure kind of pretty. LR I think she looked like more ah lian, mischievous good looking. Looks cute to me and I can understand why many bros prefer her. Subjective bah.

Massage: don't remember much of it for either of them... very negligible one-handed, just mentioning this as it is not 100% concentration as per an earlier review. LR was more eager to strike a conversation as compared to the more laid back KK. However being laid back I guess it felt more comfortable and thus better chemistry with KK.

Sensual: following through LR is more proactive and tried harder to please; more patterns as mentioned in previous MRs... so much so that she challenged the HJ without oil (I had another session before her on the same day so not easy). She stripped down to her panties, boobs were okay but the nipples were super nice. She giaped her legs so I could only access her butt - which was so tensed and firm from the giapping, smooth and nice to caress.
KK pulled down her dress for access to her natural boobs. Her dress was quite loose so I was able to slip my hand behind - however only manage to reach to the tip of her butt crack. I am guessing due to the previous reviews on roaming, she kena roamed too much and activated defense mode. HJ was completed okay though it was my last for the day, aided with oil. LR in-out 40-45mins and she didn't offer any head massage etc and I didn't want to sit around since it was shared apartment so another customer could be coming up. KK about 45-50mins though she kept track of the time remaining and offered head massage which I declined. Rather leave earlier to reduce the chance of meeting other customer(s).

Conclusion: I maybe more inclined to RTM KK than LR, however it is solely based on my preference due to chemistry(and looks) which is intangible. Both of them being vanillas during my first visit, LR had more to offer which should be considered.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-07-2023 at 12:56 AM.