View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 09:43 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 17
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteleaf View Post
PART 4: MOISTURIZING
(round 2)

After we thoroughly washed each other in the shower, she handed me a towel to dry myself and her with.

The pole was still not all the way back to relaxed state.

BOSS: Oh.... (looking and giggling)

I'm still so turned on by her but I know I'll need my usual period of rest to recharge the cannon before I can fire again.

She takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom and grabs a bottle of something. I start DFK her again.

BOSS: Hold on... My skin is dry.

She opens the bottle and starts to rub oil on her front side. Starting with her legs and feet and then slowly working her way up her legs and rear. Then she gets to her stomach area and finally... to her gorgeous b##bs.

In a circular motion starting from the outside she kneads her way toward her nipples. Seems to be spending a lot of time on her b##bs and nipples. Damn##@# tease!

Couldn't take it anymore. I pounced on her and began to help with the "moisturizing". With extra attention in the b##bs and b#tt area.

More than a handful and my hands are pretty big. So nice.... meanwhile the boss starts...
Think its best you start a thread on your own

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel