View Single Post
Old 15-08-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
silvooon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilvooon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advice on getting girls pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
Long story short , I fucked up and now one of my regular FL says she is pregnant. I dont want to bring her home so is it advisable to just let her raise the baby in vietnam? What will the cost be as she lives in a town 2 hrs away from Ho chi minh so i dont need to pay city prices.
DNA first bro. dont so easy believe. if ONS or fling can understand la but FL fuck so many guys. how can sure is yours ?

if proven is yours, raise in vietnam have guys do that. but then again, financially how much will she depend on you ?

responsibility wise, grey area in my opinion. if gf or fling, i think must be responsible 100% of both girl and baby. FL, she works with the risk and she never take contraceptive pills and take customer raw, this one she also have significant responsibility ah.... regular FL but bottom line u still customer. in your situation, if proven mine, i will let her raise in vietnam, financially only support the kid basic needs. food education like these.