Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!
Re: The Swap

Thank you for all the support fellow bros. Hope this story brings out each of your wife-swapping fantasies. Back to the story:

------

I could not hold it any longer, I broke away from our kiss and started to suck both her breasts. My oh my, do they feel wonderful. While I do enjoy and get aroused by my wife’s breasts, Amy’s bigger and fuller breasts felt refreshingly good. I could feel her breasts pressing against my face as I was sucking them. I circled my tongue on each nipple as I was sucking the breasts. I could tell Amy was enjoying it as she tilted her head backwards and was moaning in pleasure, especially when my tongue licked her nipples.

Again, Andy’s voice broke the silence of the room “Shiok or not your tetek kena suck?” It would appear that he was more engrossed about her wife being pleasured by me than getting sucked by Jane. He continued “knn look at your horny face. Cibai, I suck you also you never show me such horny face.”

Amy was a bit embarrassed by what her husband said. I could feel her body immediately tensed up and she was restraining her enjoyment. In between my licking of her nipples, I said to her “Amy, ignore him. This moment is just between you and me. I want you to relax and enjoy the moment.” I could instantly see the relief in her and her body relaxed.

“Yes, Amy, just relax and let my husband take care of you. Andy, you don’t talk so much, after I am done with Brian, I will come and fuck you hard, get ready,” said my wife before resuming to stuff Brian’s huge cock into her mouth.

Looking a bit startled after being told off by my wife, Andy took the hint that he should not say anything and resumed his focus on Jane.

Jane at this point was taking in the full view of me sucking Amy’s breasts, and her husband being sucked by my wife, all while taking Andy’s cock in her mouth and pleasuring her own pussy. She withdrew from Andy’s long cock, took a breather, wiped off the saliva and mucus from her nose and looked at Andy. “Dear, I cannot anymore, I want to be fucked. Can I be fucked now???” she said desperately.

Brian was processing what his wife was saying to him and realised that the first inter-couple fuck is about to happen. He looked at Jane and said “dear, so long as you are ready, I am ready.”

Andy of course heard that and was about to jump off the couch to do what he thinks he’s about to do when Jane kissed the tip of his cock and said “Not by you Andy, not yet. I want to be fucked by Tom first, no offence.”

Andy felt slightly offended but laugh it off “Ok can, anyway I am a bit tired from all the standing.” He stumbled off the couch clumsily, and just stood awkwardly for a few seconds by himself.

At this point, after having heard what Jane said, I paused from sucking Amy, turned around to look at Jane who was still pleasuring herself. She gave me the come-hither and “fuck-my-brains-out” look. I turned around to look at Amy, and she mouthed “it’s ok, you can go”.

But I actually wasn’t looking for her permission. I actually had something else in mind. I told her, “I want to eat you while I fuck Jane.” Amy was very surprised. So was Jane. No one would have thought that the first inter-couple sex would actually be a threesome.