View Single Post
Old 19-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
(Seeking advice) Getting a Thai girl pregnant

So a few years back, I managed to get a thai uni girl pregnant. She was 20 and I was 25. Granted, i didn't use protection that one time. It was meant to be a fling for me and not something long term so i was quite shocked and upset when she told me the news. My immediate reaction is to get her to abort cause idw to be a father, not with anyone.

So i talked to her and she said ok. I did the research and since it was still early stages, taking meds and pass it out can already. I flew over to thailand and ready to accompany her throughout everything. Turns out she changed her mind and no matter what, she not willing to go to the hospital. I was pretty upset and left her the money for abortion cause i had to flew back for work.

I was cold to her after that cause of her change of mind. 2 weeks after, she told me she had an accident and a miscarriage. I was very relieved but because of this whole saga, i lost feelings for her so 2-3 months later, i broke things off. That is when she revealed to me she didn't actually had miscarriage and say she want to keep the kid no matter i want or not.

I was very very upset. It felt like someone forced me to be a father but i know it is too late for abortion so i told her fine but i wont be a father to the kid. I will financially support her till she start working and can manage herself. So for the past few years, i have been transferring her money monthly but nv met her or the kid before.

Now, I am about to get married with my gf now and i cannot be transferring money to some other girl monthly when i am married. And no, my gf is not aware of this kid. So i am thinking of giving her one final lump sum and cut contact then.

What would you guys do? I feel that i have done more than what most men would do when they get their foreign flings pregnant which is to cut contact and disappear immediately. But deep down i know it is shitty to compare myself with these men and nv thought i would be one of them.