View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Seeking advice) Getting a Thai girl pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
"I feel that i have done more than what most men would do" - No. Fuck you.

Man up and take the responsibility. You fucked up. If i were you, need to tell your gf/fiancee about it NOW. Before you guys get married officially. Let her decide whether to continue or not. Believe me, she will find out one fine day. Worse is if the thai girl and the kid knocking on your door 6 years later asking you to take responsibility. You will be in far bigger trouble.

Then go to the thai girl and ask her what does she really want. Usually its cash. Tell her about your impending marriage. Ask her if she will do a clean break up for lump sum of money. Ask her to sign a contract witness by solicitors and her parents.

Then move on. With or without your current gf/fiancee.
What do you mean by man up and take responsbility? you mean by telling my current gf? dont think that is exactly taking responsibility.

The thai girl wants to get back together with me. She mentioned quite a number of times. I even think she want to marry me if i am willing. what will you do? Marry her when you have absolutely no feelings? Is that what you mean by taking responsibility?