View Single Post
Old 21-09-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

At this very moment, my mind is fully focused on that video, and my body is ignoring all the mosquito buzzing around my ear. I can see from the video, her hands are alternating between massaging his leg and grabbing his. Just as i thought she will start to strip him and go for the blowjob, it just gets more exciting.....

It started with my buddy moving away, and his GF still kneeing and the pillow. He move out of the camera briefly, and he came back to left something on the table but outside the camera angle, and a rubberband. she tie her hair into a cut pony tail, and i though the typical hair grabbing blowjob gonna start.

Now, from the video, i can see my buddy's room is rather squarish. He has a desk that is L shape (because the camera i can see the other side of his desk with a bear brick sitting on it. and right beside the desk is his queen size bed. Inside the video, the were in between the desk and the bed, and the camera is on wide angle video recording.

After she tie up her hair, my buddy reenter the screen. His finger were rubbing her chin like playing with his pet, and next he move his hand down to her tits and grab it with both hand. Now, due to landscape shooting mode, her tits are half cover by the table edge, and depending on how high she kneel, i only occasionally see her upper boobs and some nipple. Suddenly, i hear it

GF: ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~ oh my god~~~~~~ fuckk........~~~~
errrghhhhhhh..... ahhhhhhhhh~~~~~~

This is very audile, and in the silent of night doing guard duty, it is audile even from 1 meter away

Now, she has knee higher up, and i can literally see her side boobs on screen (she is easily a B cup), and this happens because my bubby is radio tunning it. From the video, i can see her boob are visually shinning. I wonder.....

GF: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~ urhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

Buddy: you like this right, me pinching you. you like me massaging your breast right

GF: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb~~~~~dun want~~~~~~~~~ahhhhhhhh

Buddy: i like to hear this sound, this radio station very good

GF: bbbbbb............ erghhhhhhhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhhhh.....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Buddy: Come, sing for me. I love this sound

i can see his his finger alternate between twisting and turning her nipples. Although his finger is pinching it, i can almost make out (he is using a flagship smartphone btw), the type of nipple she hard. It should be brown color eraser type, and that video can see that it is very sensitive

GF: oooooooooooooooooo..... oh my god......... fuck.......

Buddy: (his hand now alternative between pinch and running his fingers around her boobs)

GF: mmmmmmmmm, ah!.....urhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ahhhhhh.....ah! ooooooo...oooooooo..... ahhhh......errghhhhhhh... ah!

Buddy: (Everytime he pinch and pull her nipples, she gave an ah!) Next, his hand went outside the screen, and came back wet and it went for her boobs again

GF: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (ok, i guess he went to take some warm oil and now apply it on her boobs, and i can see her boobs even shinner now)

GF: (hand now starting to massage his dick and hand went up to his waist band)

Buddy: NO

GF: bb...... i hungry... i want to eat banana

Buddy: NO. Not yet (twist and turn and pinch again)

GF: ahhhhhhhhh.... mmmmmmmmm.. ah!

Buddy: I not done yet. You not hungry enough

GF:bb.......... ah! (can see her mouth now open, and her hand massaging his dick furiously)

Buddy: You wait

He went to the phone still with his boxer on. And the video ends!

Me: OI WTF. That's all?

Buddy: Oi, too much already la

Me: Where got people show video halfway one?

Buddy: Really cannot la. This is very personal leh. You already see the girl naked, and me in my boxers in it. What else you want to see? This is to tell you whatever i say in the bunk is true.

Me: Show le. Come on la, steady. What happen after video stop? She give you a blow job? You fuck her? at the table? at the bed?

Buddy: bro, stop la.. really show u too personal stuff liao

Me: Oi, you cannot like that leh. You make me shiok already, then left me hanging.

Buddy: hahahahah. who ask you all keep dare me. If i never show this, you think i ugly fuck no one love right. hahahahaha

Me: come on la, show the rest leh. Every time exercise, u cannot already, i always help you right. Outfield, i see ur face white from carry store, i also come help you. Friend in need is friend in deed leh. Come, show me the rest

Buddy: No No No No No No. This is how much you can see. And if anyone in the bunk knows about what i showed you, i make sure you have missing rifle you fucker. haha

Me: you damm cb leh

Buddy: i care for you. i scare if i show you more, u will rape me here. HAHAHAHAHA

Me: OI, u fuck. So what happen after that

Buddy: Stop asking. You wont see anything more. Unless one day something changed my mind.

Me: I gonna push you into the SEA when we are near the jetty

Buddy: HAHAHAHAHA

well, this is just be beginning.

On book out day for both of us, both his parents are in malaysia, and his maid is again at her sister house, so guess who is there to pick him? His gf

GF: Hi!

Buddy: Hey, you waited very long?

GF: Not really, was watching netflix at starbucks while waiting

Buddy: Come, let's go home, i only got 1 day. Book a grab

Me: eh... im transparent?

Buddy: Oh ya, he is my buddy. We live together, sleep together, almost bath together. hahahaha.

GF: Oh hi, nice to meet you. Do not steal my BF away from me =)

I look at her, she look non like the one on video. The one on video has tinted hair, and on the chubbier side. This has long straight hair, fair & skinny, and a demure look. I probably looked at her a bit too long that she blushes and say she go get a bubble tea before booking grab

Me: eh.... is she.....

Buddy: No. Time to go home (he gave me the wanking myself hand sign)

Well, this is gonna be a difficult weekend for me.........