View Single Post
Old 26-09-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I do see females coming in with groups of guys together. So I think its possible. Every night I am there, there will always be at least twice I see girl coming in with their boyfriend or groups of guy friends. I have no issue with that and I think most FLs there are ok if your purpose is what you say, to select a girl for 3some etc. What is not nice is like ogling at them and like mocking them as some girls like to do, thinking they are more high class than these FLs.
wow now so open liao. only knoew all the while cannot bring in foreign females or shemales one.

Its only a matter of time before some tourist girls starts recording the place in secret and posting it on social media to mock at them.... There will always be that bad batch of tourists. Many girls 1st idea of seeing such a scene is "why the hell do they need to do this for?"
I explain to them, some just greedy, some forced by circumstances. Girls would say "how to force? take a gun and force them?"
i would just end it by "not everyone circumstance is as fortunate as you are and everyone has their own story".