View Single Post
Old 27-09-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
FR for L16H49 G6

Looks 8/10 (Pretty face, cute big eyes, huge boobs, big ass perfect for pumping from behind, not slim but not fat, she’s got some belly but not too bad. She has no kids so no scars)
Boobs 9/10 (Boob lovers will like her, man made or course, but don’t feel too hard and feel somewhat natural)
Catbath 5/10 (She’ll only suck on your nipples, but that alone she does quite well, felt good, I just wished she’d cat bath all over)
CBJ: 6/10 (Not bad, suction was pretty good, not many moves though, just going up and down non stop, and she can take it a bit deep, no DT though)
FJ 7/10 (Started off in CG as it usually goes, and she did thing thing where she tenses her muscles so it feels much tighter, that was interesting but also uncomfortable, I prefer a more relaxed FJ. I guess it’s her way of trying to make you cum faster. Then she positioned herself so I could do her from behind, and that was my fav part, her huge plump ass was magnificent and I pumped her hard until I finished.
Overall 6/10 Something I didn’t like is she barely spoke, was very quiet or maybe shy, but it made the whole session very SOP. If I spoke she would reply with a smile, but still quite serious. However I gave her some points because I’m obsessed with big round asses and her ass is absolutely perfect to pump from behind IMO.

RTF: Don’t think so, will continue to look for another one that has a better attitude with similar attributes.

Damage was $80 for 35min. Are there any houses that offer 45min-1h for $50-60??
this house should try 2 and 3