View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3160 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for your post.

I don't always agree with Mr. Rake.

His eight traits of 'masculine worthiness' are the basic minimum a man must have.

Do you believe a beautiful and intelligent woman can respect a man who is not as smart as she is? Of course, a gold digger won't mind a dumbass as long as he is loaded and can give her lots of money. The relationship will fail.

How do you define a 'high-value' woman?

Yes, active listening and trustworthiness are important if a man already has the eight traits. There are many other attributes I have posted here before.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Thanks for your reply, bro!

A high-value women is someone who has high EQ, is financially independant yet still respects a man enough to put him first. So none of those crazy modern feminists who expect a man to pay for everything yet demand "equal rights". A good and recent example is S*bil L*u. She is rich and successful yet still quite traditional in many aspects. Local women like these are almost extinct!

As for your comment about active listening and trustworthiness, unfortunately i do not have the bandwidth now to go thru all 500+ pages of your thread. No doubt you, and many others before you, have posted about these attributes before. They are not unique or particularly hard to find. These men are those who have very beautiful women always attached to their arms.