View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

I guess it is the army, my body clock seems to wake me up at 7 even if i force myself to sleep.

Now, because i came back real late, and i only see my mom's clothes in the washing machine, i didnt really know if she is actually home or not. So i quiet creep upstairs to her room. As we had only each other for the past 18 years, and for the most part of my growing up years, we actually slept in the same room (we were staying at my grand parent house), she didnt have the habit of closing her door, not even locking it. I guess home is the place she feel safe, and she has a big boy like me protecting up

I was standing outside her door, and i was contemplating if i should just walk in. Her room has a huge L shape layout, where there is a corridor into her room (like a hotel type), where i will walk past the washroom, then straight ahead is her work desk + daybed, and her king size bed is towards the left. Her room is rather dark as she tends to sleep with her light blocking curtain fully closed. She is a light sleeper, and a little bit of light and sound inside the room can literally wakes her up from dreamland. I can sense that she is really tired yesterday, as she is still asleep. I can hear her light breathing.

I walked up to her and shit, at this moment, my stomach growled, and sends a packet of air towards my asshole! I tried my very best to controls it, but it is human nature that it has to be released, so i tighten my ass muscle, and i let out a bit of the gas, and a quick fart escaped. It is just a short "puhhh" sound.

Maybe she is already at the brink of waking up, the sound stir her a bit, and she turned to her side, with the blanket falling off her thigh. At this moment, my eyes is given to a good treats like this

I dare not moved a single inch, and worried that she might wakes up and see her pervert son standing next her. At this moment, only her legs are revealed.

I waited for like a minute, thinking that she could be back into her dreamland, i slowly walk backwards in extremely light steps. Now, the devil must be playing a trick on me, as i walked backwards, my stomach growled again, and another pocket of gas went to my asshole, and i let out another fart. This is, it is louder.

She stir a bit, and i can see there is this fight between waking up and going back to sleep. I guess the Z monster won when i see her scratch her thigh a bit and it went silent again. Now, this is how she looks like

The room is really dark, i can roughly make out that she is wearing a singlet. Now balls is literally shrinking now, and i slowly make my way out.

Sweat. and damm my stomach

I went to the toilet, took a huge dump. It must be that damm mookata last night. I probably unloaded 1KG worth of shit in the toilet.

Now, i am fully awake, with a sleeping mom, i guess i go do what i do best - shooting hoops.

The best part about living in a small scale private condo is that the basketball court are usually empty. I have the full court to myself. After shooting for an hour, sweating all over, it is almost 830am. Now i had a bad habit. i usually bring my toiletries to the courts, and after sweating it out, i like to take a cold dip in the pool

I changed into my slippers and walk over to the pool. It is only 830am, and pool now crowded, with only a few person catching the morning sun. I take off my top, with only my PT shorts i take a quick shower before going into the pool.

As i was enjoying the cold morning water and the sun shining on my face, i saw a familar face walked towards to pool. Oh, that is jiaxuan.

Jiaxuan is one of my JC school mates. I have not seen her for almost 6 month, my oh my, she seems to grown. When i first met her in JC1, she is like a little girl that still carry a kiddish bag to school, with a non frill specs that makes her look like a nerd. Her parents is a big donor to my schools, and she alway get the limelight in school magazine. She is one of the student leaders, and i am the kind of person that she always aim - the boy that is only good at sports. Now that she has dropped her specs, in uni now, and her hair properly curled, she look really different (or delicious)

i still remember one of her recent photo i caught on her IG stories and she look so yummy

jiaxuan: ello botak, long time no see

me: do i know you?

jiaxuan: come on, dun fake (splashes water me)

me: oi. lifeguard, this sia chabor distburbing me

jiaxuan: oi!

me: hahaha.

jiaxuan: why alone in the morning?

me: 无敌是最寂寞

jiaxuan: arbish! stop giving this crap. you didnt change at all!

me: in basketball, this is called CONSISTENCY

jiaxuan: how's army? i didnt see you around here for months? growing muscle? (poking my shoulder)

me: hello, my muscle already there before army ok. Not like you lor

jiaxuan: like me what!

me: growing prettier. hahah

jiaxuan: arbish! (can see she is in high spirit)

me: what are you doing here

jiaxuan: swim lo, before the sun comes out.

me: and then?

jiaxuan: then what?

me: what are you waiting for?

jiaxuan: waiting for?

i slam my arm quickly into the water, and the water splashes onto her clothes

jiaxuan: oiiiii!!!! idiot la you

me: you are going get wet eventually (maybe i meant something else?)

jiaxuan: wait for me lah.

i can see she walked towards one of the tanning chair, and drop her bathrobe. OMG..... just 90min ago, my eye had a treat at my home, now, i get to see...

After she dropped her bathrobe, she walked towards the other end of the pool. She is wear a 2 piece swim suit, and her bottom isnt really covering her ass much. This is how it looks

she swam from one end of the pool towards me and stop beside.

jiaxuan: you swimming?

me: yes

jiaxuan: what are you waiting for?

splash alot of water water on me and it blinded me briefly, and she dive back into water

me: wa. she never die before

If you think because i am a sportsman, i can catch up with her, you are so wrong. I am like a log in the pool, and i can only swim breast stroke. She went into torpedo in free style and in no time she reaches the end end. I started walking halfway through the pool (it is only 1.2m deep...)

She came up, gave me the victory hand sign, and cast me this look

I am thinking to myself: this is going to be so fun....