Thread: siglap
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: siglap

Quote:
Originally Posted by samghost View Post
Tried s k spa few days ago.

High price for an hour, price for one hour is 89 dollars.

Join membership for 10 dollars and the promotion is 10 visits and the 11th is free for one hour too.

Gals are those in the Facebook photos. Parking wise is ok as I park along the landed property without the continuous white line or any bros daring can park into the premises opposite the spa, that having ample parking lots. So far I have park before and so far so good.

Gals wise so far, you know I know. Same as most spa concept. But there is one gal under my blacklist start with E.

Hope the information enough for bros to enjoy your trip too.

Once massage ended. I will drive to uncle George laksa for a big bowl of laksa with extra prawns added plus one coffee to relax.

Like the review can consider give me some humble points too. Thanks
this type of joint you still go..it should be boycotted and let it close shop