View Single Post
Old 21-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Call me cheapo. I don't believe in the concept of BY. Unless if I am single, divorced or widowed and the lady stays with me 24/7, stop working as a singer hostess or FL, maybe even a OL.
Even if the lady stops her work, she can still be seeing others during the day though she will come home to sleep.
If the singer, hostess or whatever has pride and really likes you, most of all, see a future with you, she will not outright measure you by how much money can you give her daily, monthly or yearly. If she's capable of making money herself, by merely mentioning that you want to give her money, would cause her to roll eye, feel insulted and walked away.
If you are attached or married, then the more you should not consider BY any of them. 9/10 of them are only interested in your money, not your look, love or cock.