View Single Post
Old 25-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does retired WL's go to after their Prime ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I did multiple times in flow...ask you if you are 1 person...you just say yes...then give you key card...most important thing is your gal needs to be out of sight when you register...once you register as the hotel is busy not those in 81 where reception can view the incomings and outgoings...you can then go up the room with her....check out...same thing...just check out alone....ask her to wait
Thanks bro. Appreciate it. Great , will follow suit and declare to the receptionist I only 1 person. Will bring her up after that from the lift.