Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Seeing Lengkok Bahru being mentioned, reminds me of my regular : XX. Should I go see her in the next few days ?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199383...posted-public/

Our experiences with MLs can be broadly classified as : Happy, Very Happy, Super Happy.
I did manage to finally try this joint m*** spa that is up the hill , for a change from the usual fare at the foot of the hill

Walk-in and got a PRC ml, massage was actually very good. She put in effort until sweating. Could feel the sweat when fumbling for her bra strap later. But she don't allow removal.

Standard market rate. Entry is rather on the high side at 58 for a curtain joint.

Saw a more attractive ml who just finished w an Indian bro customer, is that XX?

For the shop at the foot of the hill, the cute ml T*** that you intro previously is resigning and rtc soon. Hopefully the boss can get good replacement, the latest addition is really auntie, I don't dare to try.