Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phitsanulok

Soapy and Massage
I don't know anything about real massage, and there is no soapy here either. The style here is more like the typical kapoo where come with 2 package, B2B or full course. But I would say the price is cheaper than bkk but not so cheap either considering the quality. Girls are usually imported from other provinces, typical wl and not university student as you can find in bkk kapoo club. Usually only have 3-5 girls to choose from in each shop and the quality to me also much below average especially if you had tried most of bkk. Cut the story short, I only tried 3 shops namely Visa Club, Seesaw Spa and Cheree Spa. Old information I tried and seems like no longer exist. Damage will be 1500 package 1 and 2500 package 2.

Brothel (RLD)
There is only a very small Soi with 3 shops. Just search for Kam Pai Karaoke, they are all next to it. Damage is 1500 for st and the quality is below average. I would say it's better than nothing really.

Phitsanulok is as big as Hatyai in my opinion but hatyai truly have much more to offer, maybe because I know hatyai more and they are willing to import wl from Laos. Don't purposely come here for action, but if you really coming hope the updated information can save you much of your time exploring.