View Single Post
Old 15-11-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Yeah, understand you.

Some ppl can just go fire right away. Some ppl like to build relationship and feeling with the gal first

I'm definitely almost like u. I like to chat and know the person more first before making my move. Got more feel

I don't like strangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oorb View Post
Went to Geylang Licensed house 5-6 times, all fail. Bro refused to stay hard, barely 1 min, go soft.

MP - fail rate 70%. Same, ml gets it hard, but bro cannot stay hard. HJ/BJ also cannot

FLs - fail rate 50%. Most of the time, book for 2 shots, can do 1 shot, second is only sometimes. Fails is 1 shot also cannot.
(RTF success rate 99% )

KTVs - Success rate 99%. Let's go Baby !!! 2 shots, 3 shots, or more, bring it !!!

I find my situation particularly strange. I spent some time trying to understand and I think I know why.

Main difference in KTV is that I get to see the girl in rl first, can get to choose which one.
After still can tcss to build feel, if no feel, then won't ask out.
Hotel also, all fresh towels, need more time can extend, no feeling of time not enough or rush.

I envy my friends who can do geylang effortlessly, but I'm the type that prefers no rush, slow and easy, with feel the most important factor.
I know the feel is made up, but it is still better than even no made up feels.
Gives me more enjoyment and satisfaction, over the other mp and fls success.

I am happy with the way it is with me, even though I envy my friends, wham bam, thank you maam.

Wanted to share this out there and see if many bros are same as me