Old 24-11-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohnSmith161 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Hey bros, just came back from Bangkok and wanted to share my nuru experience for everyone's benefit Since I got most of my info from here, might as well give back to the community. I am re-writing my experience from last time also for background.

My previous nuru exp in Bangkok was Daisy Dream back in August, I wanted to try some quality nuru and saw the name floating around in sbf. This was around 5-6pm on weekday. I went inside, the mamasan showed me the prices on the ipad, followed by the lineup. Around 15 girls, but most of them not my type (I like petite SYT). Saw one particularly shorter petite girl so chose her and went upstairs. Her name was Miki (23f), could tell she wasn't super experienced. I took the 90min deluxe with Jacuzzi for 5000 baht, start off with basic massage (feel like for show only) and then move to the inflatable, which is abit small. BBBJ + FJ on the inflatable, I remember is standard fare, and then wash up in the jacuzzi afterwards. Declined 2nd shot as I was tired that day. Was 50/50 on RTF back then.

Fast forward to my second trip in Bangkok. On the first day I went back to Daisy Dream hoping to re-live the experience. This time decided to go for the 3000 baht package with nuru for 60mins at 10pm. When I got there I see two fine gentlemen picking their girls, so I managed to get a sneak peek. The lineup was so-so, 15 girls but none really catching my eye. Went with the one closest to my taste, Lin (22f), looks abit Chinese. Went upstairs to find that they put a black rubber sheet on top of the bed to simulate the inflatable; was slightly disappointed that it wasn't the actual inflatable. The nuru was alright, tbh went in with a bit of high expectations since it was first night & was slightly disappointed, but again, standard fare CBJ and FJ all on the covered bed. If you are heading to Daisy Dream, I recommend going for the 5000 baht package with actual nuru mat and jacuzzi (as others have mentioned also) over the 3000 baht one.

The second day was when the real fun began. I went to Momo last trip (not nuru, just normal FJ massage parlour) and had a great time. Price was around 2300 baht? Great bargain imo. Anyway, I was planning to visit Momo again this trip, but I've been seeing the name "Aries" floating around here and there, with a lot of people mentioning Elsa, got my hopes up. So I went to Aries massage on my second day at around 11am. It's a pretty inconspicuous place, might be difficult to find on first visit. Highly recommend taking a look at their tiktok post to see what the front door looks like before heading there. When I went inside, the receptionist showed me the ipad with the prices and all the girls. There are 3 tiers: 3500 for the new girls for 60mins, 4500 for the skilled girls for 60mins (?), and 5000 for the professional girls for 80mins. Elsa is ofc 5000, there's around 3-4 girls in the 5000 baht tier. Apparently Elsa only comes in on certain days at 3pm, and usually fully booked according to the receptionist, so if you are looking for Elsa then I suggest you book her before going. Unfortunately it was too early, so they had only 2 girls available. I chose Cherry, the 5000 baht package, which is 80mins nuru. Didn't look too different from the images shown, so already a good sign.

My experience with Cherry completely changed my perspective on nuru. Yall might think I am exaggerating here, but let me be real honest: before this trip, I've tried nuru several times, and my thoughts on nuru was "meh, rubbing bodies with slime only". Now after this trip I see why quality nuru is so popular. We head upstairs, she help me take off my clothes (good service mindset), brief conversation, and then we took shower. But this wasn't just regular shower - she soaps me up good, rubbing her boobs on my back, and then comes to the front to rub her pussy on both my legs while I feel her up. And then she straight away goes into short BBBJ during the shower. I didn't expect it, and had to try hard to enjoy and not cum right there and then. After that we move to the inflatable, this is the big one like some other peeps have mentioned here. This was the nuru that changed my mind on nuru completely. In my prev exp it was just the girl sliding her boobs and pussy on my body, this time it's a whole range of actions with catbath, rimming, BBBJ etc. Felt her tongue on almost all parts of my body while lying down on that nuru mat - I didn't expect to get my toes and asshole sucked and to enjoy it even. What an experience We finished up on the bed with cowgirl FJ with condom, but tbh this was the first time where I enjoyed the nuru more than the actual FJ. I ended up RTFing on my last day for another amazing round with Cherry instead of returning to Momo like I initially planned, so 10k total damage on her in total, but well spent in my opinion

Not only did Cherry pop my RTF cherry, she was definitely the cherry on top (sorry). Highly recommend Aries for newbros and get the 5000 baht girls if available. I don't doubt Elsa is as good as other bros say, but if she's not available / fully booked, I have a feeling that the other 5000 baht girls are equally amazing. Ofc YMMV and all that. Cheers!