View Single Post
Old 18-12-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
jookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=967768

Fox - Club Friday

OKT: Responsive, arrange my booking fast and instructions are clear. Got my booking confirmed during the weekend.
Location: Discreet area for man funny business. Thumbs up for this.
Looks: Cute and charming face, not exactly Syt. Fox give off the naughty mistress vibe for me.
Body: Damn solid body. Easy to carry up and fuck. Stomach no tummy fats or stretch mark. Slightly more to Thai tan skin tone.
Boobs: nice and firm pair of boobs, looks super great on her. When she pulls up her shirt, able to see the boob bounce out. Sibei solid even though turns out it's not natural.
Pussy: Nicely trimmed, not funny smell when licking her. Very sensitive clit and inner thigh.
Bbbj: experience head giver, clean my pipe shiny and clean. Never miss out a spot with her tongue. Had to give her a solid thumbs up effort. Only downside is I felt a bit hurried during this part.
Fj: very sensual feeling with her, passionate sex first then slowly become more and more intense. Got her in the mood for some hardcore action. Accommodating to my request to change position. Her moans are louder when in missionary, I pump hard while fingering her clit.
GFE: Mix gfe and pse together, very nice combo for sure.
Rtf: Yes for course.
Remarks: I think she's your go to girl if you felt like to have some kinky time with a slutty mistress.