View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marriage Proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She will use you to secure a dependent pass then upgrade to PR. Once she is ready to retire in China, she will seek a divorce and unleash the Women's Charter on you.

For Viets, I notice a trend where they upgrade from dependent pass to PR to Singapore citizen. Some of these ladies work in full service MP. AV raid already also no use. Cannot deport them.

I helped a PRC MP owner translate before when she was introduced to a Viet ML. Viet can speak broken English. Viet ML wants to work in a full service MP 2 months after giving birth.
These MLs, do they usually continue to work as ML or move on to a normal job later?