View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Cabin Crew with SG Chn 30 days visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Nice one bro. Nature of work helps a lot. I used to be a fintech vendor (the type always get thrown under the bus by clients) and attend events in HK and TW).

During an event got to know a HK xmm who was the official photographer for the event.

She intially came to talk to my team lead. Team mates thought she had something going on with him. After 1 hour or so, she started coming to talk to me. Asked me to visit a photobooth. We ended up taking photos together instead and exchanged contacts.

Found out she stayed alone in a rental apartment in Wan Chai and I spent the rest of my HK trips at her place instead of company sponsored hotel room.

She trimmed her cb hair short but I told her I like smooth smooth. Easy to slide my finger in when we watch tv together. Wat oyster also not scared hair go into mouth.

So everytime before I visit she will shave. Watch 2 hour movie together can fuck 3 times. After every shot just relax and keep fingering her slowly until her body start twitching again.

But I do have to admit, after moving to client side my circle of engagements narrowed down.
nice bro. like how this thread abt prc FA turned into discussing xmm hairy CB. up u for kind sharing.