View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

My ex ML, now long retired - beautiful, snow white skin but with a RBF and and an attitude to match.

Over a few years, unlocked her and over time developed a relationship, though it was more like a SD/SB rather than a proper relationship.

When a woman develop feelings for you, her attitude to you totally changes. She will not complain about the number of times you want to fuck her, and will do her best to fulfil your fantasies. The way she responds to your advances will also change - I call this - wife sex.

It was truly unfortunate, that I made her pregnant and she chose to abort the baby without giving me any choice in the matter.

But yeah, I agree with TS - the dao dao looking cold MLs are usually the most satisfying to unlock.