View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9457 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
had the opportunity to do an ex-colleague (married with 3 kids) after chatting on whatsapp and realized husband was verbally abusive type and short temper.

True to what a post earlier wrote
1. having husband troubles / poor-communication
2. need someone to listen to.. etc etc

Was the 2 good reasons we got hit up as i shared i was in "similar situation" to empathize wit her and well...score faster ...surely anyone will do that

As it was during covid/mask days...meeting up outside was safer and less conspicuous surely , with lesser crowd and more peace...even when going for daytime happy sessions to check in, since it was WFH mostly then..

During the room sessions, always get to enjoy all the playful gowns , lingerie she used to wear...she said she felt young again too.. like dating.. well..good things dont last forever...agreed mutually to end by Apr 22....as normalcy was coming back , to be safe. tried triggering for a session now..but no more already..
Probably the way you ended, made her feel you weren't serious and just exploited her. That's why there is no response now. Nonetheless I upz you +18 for sharing.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.