Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdude View Post
There is a certain etiquette to window shopping that not many new/fresh/noob mongers realise that's a bit counter-intuitive. I realise you might be shy/first time/paiseh/nervous/not sure what to do but lots of you wanting to see the girls will stand at the doorway and poke your head in, thinking you wanna be subtle or thinking that you are helping. Please don't be that guy.

OKTs hate when you stand at the doorway and do this. Go in(unless it's super crowded inside). Often times you hear/see them asking/gesturing you to go in to see and that's because they don't want you blocking the fucking doorway for the person behind you who might be a paying customer (sometimes that's me and I fucking hate this too). This is Singapore, nobody is gonna close the door on you and blackmail you for all you've got. Though I do have a story about OKT locking a customer in before, I witnessed it firsthand, that's a story for another time.
Agreed with u bro
Tat main door spot r their 财位 so just go in even u r just window shopping . Don't block the way n don't be shy

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6