View Single Post
Old 22-02-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

2nd session with Ling ling Jie

Was there for my appointment in the morning. I’ve booked with Yanzi Jie for the normal Juagen massage but she happens to be busy at that time and May was assigned to me. May also has very good skills and speaks good mandarin as she is Vietnamese and having work in Taiwan before.

Everything is as per normal until Lingling Jie open the door and says “are you ready?” When you heard someone says that in that kind of context sounds kind of scary….before the treatment starts Lingling Jie will put on her gloves and starting to press around your groin area and goes “see, feels better right? No pain right? This one here still a bit pain right..” I have no idea how she can feel the clot but its all right on the spot. I just go nodding my head in agreement. Then she says let’s start.

Treatment will be same like previous, abit of pain and uncomfortable but much better than the 1st session and also shorter. Once everything is over, she will double check again by pressing here and there and then says to me “you are cleared!…don’t have to come back for treatment just normal Juagen massage to maintain can liao.” Wah Lau eh what a relief to hear she says that. She says my system is ok and working not much problem. I was kind of worried she might asked me go for a 3rd treatment. But Heng ah…no need liao. Then she recommend to add another half hour with a treatment of 电石 electric stone?

Then May will bring in a equipment that looks like a handheld massager but with one end flat, it will be plug in and the thing will be heated up and May will use that to continue with the groin area massage using that contraption. Kind of feels warmth and good and relief.

Once everything is done, went out to the counter to pay up and had a little chat with Lingling Jie. She mentioned even young guys will have this problem. She told me a young guy 22/23 yo came for treatment, that kid couldn’t even erect. She says if he don’t treat it, his ding dong is basically 废掉 useless already.

Another thing I would like to mention is joining their membership. It’s FREE! It’s not like those membership whereby you have to pay upfront. It’s totally free and every hour you accumulate there will gain you 1 point. For every 10 points accumulated you will be given an hour of free massage. There is even a discount if you come for massage on your birthday. I think it’s quite worth it for regulars to come and do Juagen massage maintenance. It’s like NTUC you buy things and accumulate points and can be exchange for something else.

Hope this report helps to clear some people that have doubts.

Cheers