View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Married Couples - Spouse Gaining Weight after Marriage

Hello Samsters, bros and sis alike,

To bros who are married and with kids. How is your wife years down the road? We know that our wives get bigger after pregnancy and delivery so that’s understandable.
But what if even years after a kid is born, your wife continues to gain weight from not exercising, drinking after work, binge watching etc.?

To be honest it affects my mood but can’t tell her as generally ladies don’t like to be told about their weight. We still have sex regularly but to be honest it’s not that enjoyable anymore as before. But having sex is still better than not right?

That’s also the reason why I admire mothers who put in the effort to look good physically. I appreciate that they need to take care of kids, work, and put in time for exercise too.

To sisters, share your opinion so us guys have an understanding of what the wives may be going through ? Or if you have the opposite case to me, let’s hear it as well?