View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
A shame indeed but I hope you enjoyed Daniella Wang's performance in Part 1. A little throwback here, let me try to put into words just how great her whole scene was. I hope I don't explode this page with the gifs. To me, she was the perfect character to introduce the audience to the world of spa chionging. You feel as if you are there.

The perfect shot of those jugs as she spins around when first undress. Have you ever felt the same way with a big tits FL before the start of a session? That's exactly the sense of wonder you get here.

The way she explains and performs the chinese terminology of sex terms during a nuru session while she slides across your body and you just can't help but to fondle those tits.

The way she claims how much she wants to ride you and all you see is this

That last mile burst where you switch to missionary position and give it your all. Her breasts rock in tandem with your thrusts as you nut into her with that CFM expression of hers.

And lastly, the real moment where we know the main character got KCed by Daniella. They lay in bed at the end smoking and bantering. She acts all coy and blows smoke into his face and they kissed. No doubt there was a 2nd round of banging. That was the moment, coupled with the music. This guy was hooked. Us, as the audience, were equally hooked.
Easily the best scenes of the movie.