View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats bro to yr team even though they didn't win last night..looks like they did, considering the fiery way they played attacking football fighting for the one ball on the field esp in the 2nd half as u described...had it been Salah n not Diaz yr team would hv won n put the game to bed in the 1st half as Diaz wasted a lot of chances to score n put our noisy neighbours in blue to sleep...haha...if the game had been extended to 120 minutes yr team would certainly hv won the match...

this season the blues shd not be allowed to win the title again n give others a chance to savour the premier league cup...n yah talking abt penalties that shd hv been a penalty
Cheers bro

Actually if Jota played we probably would have won 3-1 at least.

In fact if I were Klopp i would even consider playing the young boy Danns instead of Gakpo who unfortunately was not good last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
The match now was in record books.

Is not our year to beat them yet. We also had not lost to them in Anfield for long time.

Let's move on and there are another 10 finals to play.
Absolutely right bro, 10 PL Finals to go