View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
hi bros,

just wanna post my sincere warning for this landmine:
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiaoai-massage/

plz plz try all best to avoid!

This is why:
  • The only thing real about her ads is "tall", despite that, she is unfriendly, inexperienced and impatient. Looks so-so but super over-confident about being tall and being taller than many guys.
  • Service is non-existent, she will be talking to u all the junks like "i will keep my customer for 1 hour!" while telling you that her friends told her that "just give customer 20~25 mins service". Lol.
  • A typical 30-dayer who has no integrity and interest in providing good service. You will feel super commercial and mechanical during the entire session.

feels very regretted as some bro already gave red flag about her, just wanna save the next bro who might waste money on this landmine.

I still suspect these "30-dayers" has a group or something to teach them how to earn quick money from us. Just hope we could stick together to boycott all these "30-dayers" and support those mls who really want to serve.

Normally I don't write negative MR, but for this one I 200% agree!! Wish I had read your MR before going.

Looks need to minus 40%, her complexion is horrible, when she was licking my nipple and I tried to carress her back, her bumpy skin made me soft.

GFE need to minus 80%. She started jerking my dick so rough and fast, and she didn't listen when I told her to be more gentle. She is not femine at all, when she went to wash up I could hear her spitting " Kaahhee pui" from inside the room.