View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Up my points if this guide is useful!

Kissbang (Yellow with a "K" signboard)
Sillim Station exit 4 walk straight
4th Floor

50k won for half hour
90k won for 1 hour
150k won extra for FS

Manager is a korean lady in her 40's. Speaks pretty good english.
Girls here are usually students or everyday koreans doing a second hustle. So there is no guarantee they will do FS/BJ and no guarantee on their schedules. Level of play is dependant on her comfortable level with you and how you are presented. So really try your best to look good or at least not a creep. And bring your own condoms.

SOP
Choose your timing and tell the manager what's your preference for girls. she will really try her best to describe and pair up nicely.
Then you have to brush your teeth and gargle your mouth before she leads you to a small room with sofa bed, radiator and music.

Experience
Took 1 hour and told her I wanted a slim and cute girl. And goodness! What a stunner when she came in. Really looks like those chio korean xmms one would see in the MRT. Very hot, very local. She came in, in a tight black dress and a timer. Skin is very fair, smooth and practically flawless.

We tried to converse in English but its level 1. so just use a translator app. Her day job is a hair designer in Hongdae and this is just her additional hustle. 28 years old and doing this for 1 year.

Started with kisses and touchy all over her smooth skin. can tell she's very inexperienced, bj was kinda level 2 which is perfunctory but at least no teeth. Kissing her in all the usual spots warmed her up quickly. slipped my hand into her panties and she stopped me. conversed and she quoted me 150k. with no time to lose i practically threw out the money LOL

one of the tightest pussies! wet and with a small bush. the look of her shyly getting pounded is intense! And yes korean girls smelled wonderful