Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Fake Boobs joint haha….

Massage std here is 1-3/10

New (current) batch looks okay only (discount the photos)…
Previous batch ():
J**** much older than pics but good figure. She is returning to SG soon.
S**** chio but her sound effect as if she dont like the deed… kept aiyo aiyo, maybe my big tummy keep banging into her.
L*** was a surprise. Bumped into her topless at the bathroom and me in towel, and my towel flipped up seeing her gigantic towers, bigger than my head. Can’t help but book her the next day…. and again the following week.

The rest need to discount from pics (especially skin complexion), service is SOP, can tell they went thru formal training.

Disclaimer: the current batch looks ordinary or below average because their receptionist (or the SYT that handles booking) is sibei chio!!! But she don’t serve. You go there ask to see available goods to select, trust me your eyes will be on her and not the goods even though she always wear T-shirt. Haha… and there is always a guy my size hanging inside there, maybe the boss…. So a bit uncomfortable.
Agree. Last time she wear sexy also, then shop girls complained. So nowadays she wear more Tshirt. Lol.