Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
hay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Michaella By SNS

Face: No landmine or bait and switch. Pretty young lady with a sharp feature, long hair and a CFM, exotic and sassy face. She look even better if u see her in real life over the static photos,

Body: slim, toned, sexy and slender body build. Slight tanned skin type. Proportionately balanced with petite and have a nice peachy ass. One tattoo and the back waist area.

Boobs: she is really a turn on! her boobs are huge. Nipple was sensitive and it was very sexy as it was pierce and nice for me to grab and touch.

Frenching: Slow and sensual. Can tell that she enjoy the tongue fight. Alluring sexy, soft, luscious lips. Lips locking and DFK all the way just like my lover.

BBBJ: very skillfull and knows the drill already. Started slow then give deepthroat to power suction. licking and sucking non stop with lot of pattern and speed variation.

Painting: Her pussy was shaved and was simply so delicious. Went down to paint her pussy rapidly and her soft moans very sexy. Odorless and she was damn wet. I make her climax and she was shivering and shaking badly.

FJ: Solid, she was responsive, wild and horny in bed. We had missionary and doggy. Pounding her deep, long and fast. Pussy was tight and her moans was genuine, loud and demure too will grab me tight when I am going deeper. Came in no time she was just too tight.

GFE: It was high as she make me feel comfortable having sex with her. Eagle to please attitude, no rush and not a time watcher, will go all out to serve you. Treat me like her bf.

Overall i have a good time with her.

Thanks SNS and planning my RTF with her soon