Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
First time visit Jesse. Initially I planned to visit Linda but I guess I was too early so I went straight into Sophia's room. While talking I addressed her as Sophia and she told me she's Jesse but since I already undressed to my underwear I went ahead. Turns out she only work till 2-3pm.

- Session: Sophia's massage still the best in JSP. She started caressing my body and 2ic and asked me to turn. Started with short BBBJ, missionary and finished in doggy.

- Body: She reminds me of Rosmah as she probably went apeshit with surgery. Boobs around Bcups with nice suckable nipples. Pussy still tight but I got feeling she did something down there cos I think I saw some scars.

- Damage: She definitely knows I'm a chiongster so I just gave 1B without any discussion. Siambu still the best and won't carrotchop.

- RTF: Most probably won't. Session was good but not my type lah
Sofia is the best. Likes to mutter words like "Fuck me. Yes. Fuck my pussy" while you are doing the deed with her. And yes. I love her massage as well.