View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Agree. I am the same too. Time after time, chose to believe or make believe by myself that fairytale does exist.

Dunno if it's bcos of male ego overdrive during the sex. Everytime will dream of becoming that hero to save and protect the damsel in distress. Maybe the male ego is amplified unrealistically in such situations that I think I can take care of them and make them feel taken care of.

Been in relationships with 3 MLs (1 malaysia, 1 china, 1 viet), 1 FL (china) and 3 KTV girls (all viets). Spent over $400k on them. Sometimes thinking back, how nice if I have kept this $400k for myself haha
We are on same boat. I think it is more of we found someone that we fantasize about but yet manage to get in real life and hence small head took over and we totally become impractical. I spent half a million over the years and still counting, of course it is nothing compared to a rolls royce. But to temporary possess them is better than wasting money entirely for butterflies in ktv i guess. Somehow these ladies really know how to do the kc game, especially when they are pretty enough to have countless suitors in the past and present. They definitely are not the usual gfs. Painful part though will be how to remove the immorality from their mindset, but oh well, we ourselves are not even moral to begin with if we visit these places.