View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
Hail is too young too innocent to fake moaning, I can assure you her moans are the most natural and spontaneous you could ever get from a girl. Her expression transform instantly the moment I start/stop touching/penetrating her. Unlike those commercial girls, they moan even when I didn't touch them, those kind really turn me off. Anyway, being with Hail is like being with your first girl friend, everything feels so innocent and sweet....

I dont know your definition of petite, but I can tell you this, both Hail and Elf are definitely a head turnerr (if you see them outside), especially Elf because of her fair skin and makeup. Like I mentioned earlier, Elf's dolly big eyes and makeup makes her looks like a tiktok influencer (with all the filters on) coming straight out from a livestream, you'll understand what I mean when you see her in person. Her face got blemishes, that's why she prefers wearing makeup despite of her young age. I happened to bump into her the other day at KFC near her hotel, she glowed like a fairy (literally) under the sun thanks to her fair skin and makeup
hahah petite like 150 to 150 cm and slim. fk bro very tempted to go asap both sound good.

you tried becky and snowflake already?