View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Be realistic bro. They are here working for the money. That is the reality of life. Back home in china, they probably already have a hubby and kids in tow.

Pay for their services, bring outside to fxxx them etc but that's it. Do not get your feelings involved or it will just be a downwards spiral. Reality of life.
Open mouth tell you she is divorcee but take it with a big pinch of salt.

Ever have one that tell me sad story of how she got pregnant and had to abort when the guy didn't want to take responsibility. Then later as I knew her better and visit more times, found she actually has that kid back home in china, hahaha. Tell me extra class or tuition very expensive.... Knn