Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
nony99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynony99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Mei Cha Indo lady

Look: about 90 percent to pic posted, actual person will be more younger, beautiful and exotic then pic posted, and her smile was sweet, no rejection confirm.

Body: 9/10. Long hair and petite in size, Nicely shaped figure and natural boobs and a hot nice perky ass that are begged to be played with. Really spend my time fondling those boobs

Foreplay: 9/10. Really took her time to undress me, giving me kisses on the neck and catbath a little in my nipples while gently massaging my groin area making my dick stand

Bbbj: 8/10 very good but a bit minus point as it finished too short, she can lick and suck like a pro

Pussy: 8/10 trimmed with no smell, proceed to eat her pussy. Love juice is flowing out, I use her thigh to wipe out the juice on my chin before I slide in.

FJ: 9/10. Capped on and she really an amazing view to see her ride and grind her pussy. She can do cowgirl and reverse cg, her moans are really sweet can make guy cum fast.

GFE: 9/10. It feels like I'm fucking my mistress or uni gf, as opposed to a commercial FL. Almost no commercial feel

RTF: 100% RTF material.