View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/jia-ning-massage/

tried this youthful ml/fl as was quite bored of my regulars.

really young. talking to her is like talking to a teen. very polite as well.

can try if you just looking for youth. i'm sure you can get a good experience if you can build good chemistry with her.

won't rtm as really can't click.
Same I when to try out a couple of ladies I haven't visited before and she was one of them... however she was a rather typical FL so won't say too about her here. Young but as mentioned quite typically went straight into business skipping the massage so session finished in 30 minutes. Thereafter I went to eastside for a drink, and tomato was available so I visited her for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiweiweijie View Post
How to contact Xiao Yi, no reply from WhatsApp
I actually also checked if she was available via SMS but no reply. Later found out that her SMSes did not go through but she can received... tian tian who I visited the day before faced the same issue... could be a crack down on these numbers.

Cathy