View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Jewel from Terminal21. Was very glad that I proceeded with the booking.

Look: 8/10 (a very cute face with slutty body)
Boob: 9/10 (double D. Kept on fondling those boobs any chance I had)
Bbbj: 10/10 (started in shower, great Dyson suction power. The way she looks at you and moan when she does will really bring you to cloud 9)
Dfk: 9/10 spent her time to lick my lips, tongue fight while grinding her pussy in cowgirl)
Fj:10/10 (my favourite is doggie and cowgirl. She really can bend low to give you maximum thrusting. The sounds she makes really shows you she enjoys the deep thrusting as well.)

GFE: 9/10 not bad at all, tried making conversation, asked me my fav spot in SG etc

Really hope when my vit M refills she's still here. Asked her when is her last day she said still don't know. Bros can support her especially if you're into big melons with Jav experience.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=980355