Thread: In love with ML
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

I tried helping one of these girls who was an Islamic university student with Bipolar Disorder.
Her mother has breast cancer (if she is to be believed) and I honestly wanted to marry her.
But then I'm based in Jakarta and her hometown (and university) are 3 hours away.
I had helped her financially before.
Finally, turns out she's been fucking with some white tourists behind my back.
While denying it all the time.
Honestly wasted so much time, effort and resources on her.

She was a university student from West Java whom I met via Tinder when I was on holiday in Bali.
Not at Classic or any of the clubs.
We had great sex, we went on dates, we walked by the paddy fields at night.
Then she had to go back to West Java.
Turns out she was fucking with the following guys:
- Azerbaijan.
- Indian.
- Polish.
She said no money was exchanged.
She admitted to sex with the Indian guy.
Said she previously had sex with the Azerbaijani who was her ex-BF.
She denied meeting up with Polish guy and said she only received money from him to start a business.
Then, I contacted the Polish guy in Ubud and received a barrage of insults.
Apparently, the guy has already fucked her in Jakarta, Bali and in her hometown.
He has a wife and daughter staying with him in Bali.
I think he is also unaware of the other guys in her life.
She said she cut the Indian guy off and he was just a fling, because he looked through her Whatsapp messages and found out she was fucking with me.
I'm an experienced punter, but the level of lies, deceit and perfidy are just at a new level.
I don't even know what to believe.
And her Whatsapp status has her reciting the Quran and cleaning her father's grave for Idul Fitir.
And I speak fluent Bahasa.
And she wanted me to convert to Islam first before marrying her.

Still hurting and getting over it...