Thread: In love with ML
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I tried helping one of these girls who was an Islamic university student with Bipolar Disorder.
Her mother has breast cancer (if she is to be believed) and I honestly wanted to marry her.
But then I'm based in Jakarta and her hometown (and university) are 3 hours away.
I had helped her financially before.
Finally, turns out she's been fucking with some white tourists behind my back.
While denying it all the time.
Honestly wasted so much time, effort and resources on her.

She was a university student from West Java whom I met via Tinder when I was on holiday in Bali.
Not at Classic or any of the clubs.
We had great sex, we went on dates, we walked by the paddy fields at night.
Then she had to go back to West Java.
Turns out she was fucking with the following guys:
- Azerbaijan.
- Indian.
- Polish.
She said no money was exchanged.
She admitted to sex with the Indian guy.
Said she previously had sex with the Azerbaijani who was her ex-BF.
She denied meeting up with Polish guy and said she only received money from him to start a business.
Then, I contacted the Polish guy in Ubud and received a barrage of insults.
Apparently, the guy has already fucked her in Jakarta, Bali and in her hometown.
He has a wife and daughter staying with him in Bali.
I think he is also unaware of the other guys in her life.
She said she cut the Indian guy off and he was just a fling, because he looked through her Whatsapp messages and found out she was fucking with me.
I'm an experienced punter, but the level of lies, deceit and perfidy are just at a new level.
I don't even know what to believe.
And her Whatsapp status has her reciting the Quran and cleaning her father's grave for Idul Fitir.
And I speak fluent Bahasa.
And she wanted me to convert to Islam first before marrying her.

Still hurting and getting over it...
My ex-wife has bipolar disorder, probably inherited from her mother.

The condition was mostly dormant, until it reared its ugly head about the time our daughter was born. Throughout life my ex-wife was wrongly diagnosed as a depressive and only when she took an overdose of antidepressants and she flipped into mania, that she found that she was manic depressive. The mania lasted for weeks, and can be seriously life-wrecking (as you have unfortunately experienced)

In my ex-wife's case the bipolar manifested itself in promiscuous behaviour. While still married to me, she brought men home and became openly intimate with them, which frightened our young daughter. I read many online articles and books on the condition, and found that the manic part of bipolar disorder usually manifests itself in risk-taking behaviour, all in the quest for achieving that "high" when doing something risky (and wrong) and also thriving on the feeling of fear, due to the chance of being caught.

She was caught all right, red-handed mostly through a variety of Private Investigators, relatives and mutual friends who were flabbergasted seeing her frolic around various malls and clubs in Singapore with different men. Each time she was confronted, she became openly defiant, then remorseful, then she would go out and do it all over again.

I stopped wondering if the behaviour was due to a character flaw, or really part of the manic-depressive behaviour. I learnt that even superhuman patience needs to have a limit, because such behaviour impacts the children. Thankfully she gave me full care and control of the kids, so we divorced without having to give her a single cent of alimony and no lumpsum payment either.

I would encourage you to look at your situation in the light of her medical condition, and be glad that you probably dodged a bullet. Manic depressives are used to living multiple lives - a pious muslim woman one day, a rabid whore the next day and a loving girlfriend another day. The transition from one role to another is seamless, and can be quite instant (and frightening). There was one day when my ex wife became extremely remorseful, and she asked for forgiveness.We had great make-up sex. After the deed, she went into the shower and when she came out, her eyes were already different - she was in mania again and she proceeded to call her ang mo fuck buddy for a night out at Zouk. For me, that was was a surreal experience, and it hardened my resolve to divorce and not let her be a permanent feature in my life, and also in my children's lives.

Hope this sharing helps, from an old bro to another.