View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Had Vivi over the weeknd
This time the experience was slightly better than the 1st.
I chat with her, text her my dick pics, let her know how I want her 2 behave etc
Once inside the counter, I smack her ass!
Inside the room, pulled down her black leggings and reached 4 her pussy and ass!
Slip my finger into her wet ass ..hmm tight!
Had a quick shower, she helped me dry my body and at the same time, suck my dick!
Sat on the message bed and she carry on sucking! She made some funny noise, guess she is enjoying and savouring my dick!
Next her ass... lick her clean ass + pussy
And I slip on a plug onto her ass! Nice!
Raise my legs 4 her to lick mine!
Good..very nicely done!
And my dick, she was sucking it hungrily like a wolf!
Make her lie on the bed while I intro my mini wand.. all this while she was sucking my cock..never skip a beat!
Tell her to go on doggy, slip on my Playboy CD, and enter her from behind!
Slowly thrusting her..
The anal plug is still gripping her ass tight!
Fcuking her pussy feels so goood!
Hole is just nice!
When I cum, I let it flow naturally and slowly but still thrusting her from behind!

The funny thing was when I removed the CD, she was amazed by the amount of sperm in it! Maybe the amount of sperm can feed 2 mouths!
Hehehe...
I guess for my 3rd visit, will she be ready 4 more?

Horny Reading