View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Recently know a single mum aged 34 years old.know her through a friend cos she is this friend's cousin. I honestly told my friend I like her and was scolded by him cos she was divorced with 2 kids.
Should you ever wish to move on in future, don't make things ugly. Some guys just disappear or create excuses to make it as if it's her fault things have to end. Her life sounds like quite poor thing. Only 34 with a lot of life to live, her 2 kids make her very undesirable for most men to re-marry.

Keep in touch and stay as friends. The best thing you can do (should you wish to leave) is to leave with her self esteem still intact.