Thread: In love with ML
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
That, for me was the defining factor, to see if a girl from the vice trade is really worth keeping. My current girl chose to quit on her own accord, and pursued a career outside of nightlife. All that she asked me to do, was to support her by providing her rent plus some subsistence money - extremely reasonable. So I knew that this one is probably worth keeping.
Spot on. The key factor here is whether the lady is a keeper.

Just like my current favorite ML who fits into this category perfectly. I don't have to shower her with lots of money. I only give her some token sum because she always cook for me when at her place. I guess she's what some bros described here as a gem in the haystack.

But coming back to TS. He's had his fun for one month. Raw sex and all. He thought its love, but still the ML probably fucked other guys behind his back. So its all a game, and a tricky one. Thread carefully and you may just find that gem.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady